Project "Galactika" is ready fertig! seite 5.

Hier kannst Du die Community teilhaben lassen, während dein Cruiser-Projekt entsteht
manny

Re: PROJEKT '' GALACTIKA'' Hintebau update ste 3.

Beitrag von manny »

That looks better Mr. near me. Hope you remember me! :mrgreen:
renegade1972

Beitrag von renegade1972 »

RMCHOPPERS hat geschrieben:or i should have it done like this(the hinterbau)

-::- -::- -::- -::- -::- :...,
DKFEG-DeutschlandKreativFahrradErbauerGemeinschaft.....rules!
Hamburg-Lucka-Leverkusen...das
goldene Dreieck.
RMCHOPPERS

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

yea i remember you. ist alle ok bei dir in K-Stad?
Zuletzt geändert von RMCHOPPERS am 09.02.2012, 11:32, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
manny

Beitrag von manny »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good idea the framedesign!

"big money? Probably not!!
RMCHOPPERS

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

manny hat geschrieben::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good idea the framedesign!

"big money? Probably not!!
sorry,alles klar.
RMCHOPPERS

Re: PROJEKT '' GALACTIKA'' Lenker fertig

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

und heute,habe ich die Lenker gebautet, i hope i said it right.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
der T

Beitrag von der T »

Awesome frame +?.,

Guess it would be a nice start for a theme-based bike ..

Bild

-.;
Bild Bild
"Das sind die Jungs, die aus so Rädern diese Megabikes bauen.."
Tiborange

Beitrag von Tiborange »

be extreme like your bike... weld the handlebar to the fork... an shorten/remove the stem!

...with this bike you can do almost anything... the frame looks so unusual, that every simple/standard solution that is too simple, won't live up to expectations...

and please remove the seatpost!!! use a seat-pan... to keep the low profile!!!! BE EXTREME!!!

astonish me...
Good Trades with: Sigurd,Renegade,Vitag,Ive,Janson,Crank!Basti,Pero,killnoizer,FIST,Babus, Coltb68,RacerRamon,Ricos Freund,StPaddy,ChargerRT
PsychoDad

Beitrag von PsychoDad »

I would go for the Backending like shown on the sketchdrawing.
Handlebar fits the line, but as said before I would go for somethin more extreem.
But nice job so far anyway!
Me liky a lotty!
Am 8. Tag schuf Gott die Cruiser!
Und er sah das es verrückt war!

Bild

http://www.myspace.com/stompingdodifromoutaspace
renegade1972

schick -::-
goldene Dreieck.
RMCHOPPERS

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

Tiborange hat geschrieben:be extreme like your bike... weld the handlebar to the fork... an shorten/remove the stem!

...with this bike you can do almost anything... the frame looks so unusual, that every simple/standard solution that is too simple, won't live up to expectations...

and please remove the seatpost!!! use a seat-pan... to keep the low profile!!!! BE EXTREME!!!

astonish me...
wow now the pressure is on me, i really have no idea how to weld the handlebars to the fork,even if i do it how i would steer? i,m trying to get it as extreme as i can so im sorry if i mess it up on the way ok
PS:i'm working on the seat i dont know yet how it should go
Thanks
RMCHOPPERS

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

der T hat geschrieben:Awesome frame +?.,

Guess it would be a nice start for a theme-based bike ..

Bild

-.;
i never saw this bat-motor before i swear , i should have called it THE BAT-BIKE or BAT-RAD
Tiborange

Beitrag von Tiborange »

my idea would be soething like you allready built... i try to explain... taking handle bar like yours but cut at the front most point... then weld it to each side of the fork crown so that it reaches the same point your actual handlebars end...

for the seat pan... there was a thread maybe two to three months ago... by Hässlicher Koyote... i'll try to find it... there was a shop with a prefabricated seatpan with filling, springs etc.

yeap i build up pressure... i hope it feels right -.; ... this bike has potential... so we don't wont that you mess it up... -.;

... no man.... just joking... but you have the chance for a superb bike not just a good one... so we build up pressure... look its more like an compliment... i wouldn't build up such a pressure on a normal making of where someone tries a springer fork instead of a normal one... or where tyres are changed from black wall to white wall...

you have a new welding machine? your weld look better than last year! WAY BETTER!!!!
Good Trades with: Sigurd,Renegade,Vitag,Ive,Janson,Crank!Basti,Pero,killnoizer,FIST,Babus, Coltb68,RacerRamon,Ricos Freund,StPaddy,ChargerRT
RMCHOPPERS

Beitrag von RMCHOPPERS »

Tiborange hat geschrieben:my idea would be soething like you allready built... i try to explain... taking handle bar like yours but cut at the front most point... then weld it to each side of the fork crown so that it reaches the same point your actual handlebars end...

for the seat pan... there was a thread maybe two to three months ago... by Hässlicher Koyote... i'll try to find it... there was a shop with a prefabricated seatpan with filling, springs etc.

yeap i build up pressure... i hope it feels right -.; ... this bike has potential... so we don't wont that you mess it up... -.;

... no man.... just joking... but you have the chance for a superb bike not just a good one... so we build up pressure... look its more like an compliment... i wouldn't build up such a pressure on a normal making of where someone tries a springer fork instead of a normal one... or where tyres are changed from black wall to white wall...

you have a new welding machine? your weld look better than last year! WAY BETTER!!!!
you mean something like this?(look the photo) i like the idea but i dont know if it look cool , some times too much is to much but i'll think about it.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
renegade1972

+?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., +?., -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::- -::-
goldene Dreieck.
Antworten