I think the spring has even started in canada :mrgreen:
Bild Bild
"Das sind die Jungs, die aus so Rädern diese Megabikes bauen.."
RHLKUSTOMS
Re: RHL 1952 GM shop truck project

Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

der T hat geschrieben:Anything new ?
I think the spring has even started in canada :mrgreen:
Well...sort of :wink: We didn't start work on the truck yet because we found another truck that's more complet and in better condition overall. We completed the deal this weekend to get this other truck so it was worth delaying the build a little to have a better starting point to work with.....it will save us some time and work plus we'll have more spare parts to work with now.;.

And yes, warm summer sunny days are with us now +?.,

I'll post pictures as soon as we have something to show you guys. -.;
Zuletzt geändert von RHLKUSTOMS am 26.06.2009, 23:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
timää

Re: RHL 1950 GM shop truck project

Beitrag von timää »

Cool!!

Pictures! Pictures! :mrgreen:
m3m83r

Beitrag von m3m83r »

I think we would like to see more pictures! Tell us is it a big bloc? Who is the manufacture? In witch year the car is produce? And so on ...
Ich bin wie ich bin. Die einen kennen mich. Die anderen können mich.“ (Konrad Adenauer)

Bild

http://mainkinzigkruizers.de
RHLKUSTOMS

Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

m3m83r hat geschrieben:I think we would like to see more pictures! Tell us is it a big bloc? Who is the manufacture? In witch year the car is produce? And so on ...
The truck is a 1950 Chevrolet...no big block :( :lol: , it will be the original 216 cubic inch 6 cyl motor. Our goal with this project is to keep the truck as original/"simple" and clean as possible so everything will look as it did when it rolled out of the factory 59 yrs ago but with a nice set of modern updated wheel/tires.

As for pictures....I cant wait... trust me! As soon as we get started you'll get lots of pictures +?.,
Junkman

Beitrag von Junkman »

RHLKUSTOMS hat geschrieben:
m3m83r hat geschrieben:I think we would like to see more pictures! Tell us is it a big bloc? Who is the manufacture? In witch year the car is produce? And so on ...
The truck is a 1950 Chevrolet...no big block :( :lol: , it will be the original 216 cubic inch 6 cyl motor. Our goal with this project is to keep the truck as original/"simple" and clean as possible so everything will look as it did when it rolled out of the factory 59 yrs ago but with a nice set of modern updated wheel/tires.

As for pictures....I cant wait... trust me! As soon as we get started you'll get lots of pictures +?.,

Man, what a superb idea to retain that Stovebolt six. It's tough as an anvil and the sound is for gods! Too few people go down this route nowadays - regrettably. Fair play to you peoples!
Aircon is only cool when you have it and others don't. If they have it and you don't, it's crap.
Antworten