RHLKUSTOMS

Neu hier im Forum? Die Community freut sich über eine kleine Vorstellung deiner Person!
Antworten
RHLKUSTOMS
RHLKUSTOMS

Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Hello from Canada! Just a quick intro, I'm Rob from RHLKUSTOMS. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool bikes on the site and talking with you all as well as showing some of my creations :wink:

CYA! 8)
Puti
Beitrag von Puti »

Hello Rob,
I would like to see some of jour bikes,can you send some pictures to this site.(Sorry for my english :oops: )
Ron_Devous
Beitrag von Ron_Devous »

hi rob! having a look at your f1 theme bike right now. never ever seen such a professional well done bike.. :shock:
i hope i can afford some of my rare euros for the meanstreet frame on locsters in the next year.. :wink:

@puti: in rob's profil ist seine url, hammer slide show inkl. :D
Bild
Computer says No!
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Puti hat geschrieben:Hello Rob,
I would like to see some of jour bikes,can you send some pictures to this site.(Sorry for my english :oops: )
Sorry Puti, I'm not at my computer right now so I can't upload anything at the moment, I will later today when I get back home. You can check out my site for now :wink:
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Ron_Devous hat geschrieben:hi rob! having a look at your f1 theme bike right now. never ever seen such a professional well done bike.. :shock:
i hope i can afford some of my rare euros for the meanstreet frame on locsters in the next year.. :wink:

@puti: in rob's profil ist seine url, hammer slide show inkl. :D
Thanks Ron, glad you like the bikes. It would be great to see you build up a cool RHL Meanstreet cruiser! I can't wait to see the new Meanstreet project that LOCSTER will unveil at todays SUMMERGLIDE, I still haven seen the finished bike myself.... :cry:
Lucky13

Beitrag von Lucky13 »

damn hot!
i already knew the f1 and the radius from bike rod & kustom, i think
Ron_Devous
Beitrag von Ron_Devous »

RHLKUSTOMS hat geschrieben:I can't wait to see the new Meanstreet project that LOCSTER will unveil at todays SUMMERGLIDE, I still haven seen the finished bike myself.... :cry:
me too.. :lol: "tomorrow", that's what he said. you can't be disappointed, i think. :wink:
Bild
Computer says No!
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Here you go Puti....as requested! :wink:
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Lucky13 hat geschrieben:damn hot!
i already knew the f1 and the radius from bike rod & kustom, i think
Thanks Lucky 13,
Your correct it was Bike Rod & Kustom. The F1 bike was the main topic of the interview I did with the editor of BR&K and the Radius was featured because it won the CBN bike build off 3.
Puti
Beitrag von Puti »

That are great bikes,professionaly done.My fafourites are "Meanstreet" and "Toxsin".I think it would look extremly cool to use a Rigida DH80 as the back rim of "Meanstreet".
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Puti hat geschrieben:That are great bikes,professionaly done.My fafourites are "Meanstreet" and "Toxsin".I think it would look extremly cool to use a Rigida DH80 as the back rim of "Meanstreet".
I appreciate that! I think that the new Meanstreet bike by LOCSTER will have an 80mm wheel set 8)
Puti
Beitrag von Puti »

jeah,I think this will support the race-style :shock:
african-roadrunner

Beitrag von african-roadrunner »

moin rob :D
i realy like the f1 bike! i loved the artikle and the pictures in the loco magazine! great!

is the fork you build in the toxin the long choppers us one? it looks realy long. also a great bike! i love the work you have done to the wheels! and the frame is realy nice streched out. the sadde looks strange by the first time (old style) but it fits perfect. the only thing: i would´nt have done the tank.

have a nice day
öffentlich rechtlicher dummfunk - schon abGEZockt ?
RHLKUSTOMS
Beitrag von RHLKUSTOMS »

Roadrunner,

Thanks for the compliments! :D
You're correct, the fork on the Toxsin is the 36" (long model) from CHOPPERSUS.

That was the idea with the Toxsin, to have a retro hot rod feel to it. That's why I did all the lightening holes in the rims like they used to do on the bodies and frames of old racecars/hot rods as well as the raised tank like they had on the old skool chopper motorcycles of the sixties.(The tank is easily removable so that the look of the bike can be changed if I want) 8)

Later, :D
Antworten