Hi from Australia

Neu hier im Forum? Die Community freut sich über eine kleine Vorstellung deiner Person!
Antworten
phatphreek

Hi from Australia

Beitrag von phatphreek »

.;. Hi from Australia to all of you. Firstly, sorry for the english,but it's all i've got..and I'm not even good at that either..
Well I'm glad I found this forum cos we have absolutely nothing here in Oz, so all my Croozer searching has been on forums like this, and seeing whats available in Europe. You guys have got it made, with such awesome croozers on offer.
I have recently been in talks with a German guy named Sirko Röder, who builds some incredible looking croozers and e bike versions as well.
I'm trying to buy one from him and do the rear hub conversion over here...a very powerful one as well.
So if anyone is interested,I'll post up the progress pics as they happen.
Anyway, cheers to all .;+?
IPimpYourFahrrad

Re: Hi from Australia

Beitrag von IPimpYourFahrrad »

Hallo and welcome from the other side of world.
MFG dat IPimpYourFahrrad euer Dave!
Schrotty

Beitrag von Schrotty »

Hi and you´re welcome, stranger from that far away continent...

First i have to say sorry for my little poor english talking-abilities, i`m no native speaker, hope you are able to understand me properly...

Very interesting to me to talk about Bikes to somebody in Down-Under, no Cruiser-/Chopper/Custom-Bikes at all? Maybe you found a very good idea making your own business?!... :wink: What kind of Bikes are usual in there? And, what`s most interesting to me, what about "oldtimer", old and/or antique Bikes? Does they exist, english or other origin (maybe australian built?)...

And yes, you are able to find many awesome Bikes in here! Have fun and questions, "assembling-threads", pictures are wanted...
phatphreek

Beitrag von phatphreek »

Well, firstly..your english is great.. :mrgreen: My german is not good.. :roll: I only know the bad words..hahaha.
Bikes..!! Well here in Australia we mainly have MTB's or normal road bikes. Electric bikes are also becoming very popular, but only fitted to MTB's or normal Chinese made bikes. There may be few vintage style bikes/cruisers, but not the cool looking bikes you have in Europe. A bit strange really,considering we are surrounded by ocean..you would think there would be more Beach cruisers..
Schrotty

Beitrag von Schrotty »

Thank you, you`re so friendly :roll: :oops: ...
A bit strange really,considering we are surrounded by ocean..
A bit strange, of course... But most people in Germany does not drive their cruiser at the beach/promenade anyway, they drive the hole country (in Down-Under a bit difficult i think, driving with your beach-cruiser through Outback = no good idea)... Maybe you become a trend-setter, i think people in Australia are not less cool than people in Europe or the States, they would love that kind of bikes when they would see more of them i guess!

No vintage/old bikes out there?...
phatphreek

Beitrag von phatphreek »

Thanks for the kind words.. .;.
Not really much in the way of Vintage bikes here, MTB's though are very popular. We have a lot of outback bush,mountains..etc...Cruisers are not popular and I don't know why. I plan on changing that where I live. The cruiser I hope to get will be getting an E bike conversion over here. As I said E bikes are very popular, but they are all based on MTB's. I think with a nice fat cruiser that can travel at 60-70km/ph will turn some heads... :mrgreen:
Antworten